Keep track of your children's spending
P.F.C. Junior allows you, as a parent, to more easily keep track of your children’s
spending, while they learn how to use and manage their own money.
Money management made simple
Transfer money instantly and get alerts whenever your child spends, with information on where and how much.
Activate Junior mode
Download P.F.C. to your child’s phone and activate Junior mode to let the child get access to their balance and account history.
Full control at your fingertips
Don’t worry if the card gets lost. You can freeze and unfreeze the card at any time immediately from within the app.
It’s easy to get started with P.F.C. Junior – this is how:
1. As a parent, download the P.F.C. app to your smartphone and sign up for free.
2. On the home screen, tap on P.F.C. Family.
3. Enter your child’s mobile number and their personal identity number, then verify you are the legal guardian using BankID.
4. Order your child’s card. If you’ve got more children, you can order a card for each one of them, at no extra charge.
5. The monthly payments begin when the first card has been activated. (The monthly payments are deducted from your P.F.C. account.)
If you sign up for P.F.C. Junior today, you’ll pay only 20 kr/month (limited-time offer). The monthly payments begin when your child’s card has been activated, and are deducted from your P.F.C. account. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
You have to have a P.F.C. account yourself to set up an account and order a card for your child. From within the P.F.C. app, you can transfer money instantly to your child’s account, track their spending, and also freeze and unfreeze their card.
If you would like to get smart about managing your own money, you can order a P.F.C. card for yourself as well.
Once your P.F.C. account has been successfully opened, you are able to transfer money to your account, easily and securely with Swish. After that, you can transfer money to your child’s account directly through the P.F.C. app.
Your child doesn’t need to have access to the app in order to use their card. Download P.F.C. to your child’s phone and activate Junior mode to let the child get access to their balance and account history. Tap the icon in the right upper corner in the sign-in view and follow the instructions.
You will find P.F.C. Junior in the More section, at the bottom right of the app. Tap the icon to get started easily.